Jesus, please help me to sleep tonight. I can't ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus, please help me to sleep tonight. I can't control the voices in my head. Please help me Jesus.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Praying  Proverbs 3:24  "If you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet."

Psalm 4:8  "In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety."

Isaiah 26:3  "You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. "

2 Thessalonians 3:16  "Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all. "

Jeremiah 31:25  "For I will satisfy the weary soul, and every languishing soul I will replenish.â€

Praising God for his lovingkindness and tender mercies in Jesus' name.  Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God I want to die. Please take me, just me, in my sleep tonight. In Jesus name amen.
Replies
8
Views
193
Dear all bro and sister. In Jesus Christ! Yesterday night I saw a bad dream. Some unknowns were chasing me in the dream. I was running away from them. I was very scared and I was trying to run away from them. They were about to catch me to beat. I was calling my sister and my Dad to come for...
Replies
8
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom