Jesus please help me never heard from my ### last

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them. In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me stop shaking and sweating and having AWS. Please help me overcome my AUD. Please help me get back to work tomorrow and to get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my...
Replies
9
Views
150
Dear God thank you for letting me have a good few hours of sleep. I'm awake now laying in my bed drinking alcohol and I am doing this because I am an alcoholic and I want to take advantage of what little bit of time I have before I go back to work this morning to take on the huge amount of work...
Replies
14
Views
303
Dear God please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today and next week. I still need help to prepare for a meeting with my boss and my boss's boss to explain why and how another project manager underestimated a very expensive job and he quit his job just as it was...
Replies
9
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,809
Members
648,085
Latest member
Trihaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom