Jesus please help me never heard from my ### last

NeedGodsLove44

Beloved Servant
Jesus please help me never heard from my ### last night, please let me hear from her today. Please also help my ### with his tooth pain, my ### have a desire to go to bed sooner and not be upset about school starting, and please help me get through work today, I am so tired and also do not want to face my "substitute ###"...please let her go easy on me. Also, please let my ### give back what he borrowed today without me having to ask again. Thank you, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me stop shaking and sweating and having AWS. Please help me overcome my AUD. Please help me get back to work tomorrow and to get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my...
Replies
9
Views
150
Dear God thank you for letting me have a good few hours of sleep. I'm awake now laying in my bed drinking alcohol and I am doing this because I am an alcoholic and I want to take advantage of what little bit of time I have before I go back to work this morning to take on the huge amount of work...
Replies
14
Views
303
Dear God please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today and next week. I still need help to prepare for a meeting with my boss and my boss's boss to explain why and how another project manager underestimated a very expensive job and he quit his job just as it was...
Replies
9
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,809
Members
648,085
Latest member
Trihaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom