needhelpsobad48

Beloved of All
Jesus please help me I have no idea how we are going to get through this heat wave the next few days. Please also help because our electric bill is going to be so high but we have to run our ac. Please do not let the power go out. Please bring rain to cool off everything. Please bless and protect President ### and don't let anything else happen to him. Please also let my husband help me with my son and the leak in the sink. Please let me find out why my son's fees weren't waived for SATs as we do qualify and help me get my mother-in-law's doctor appointment rescheduled but also get her medicine. It is just too hot to go there. Please let them understand and let us take her when it is less hot. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up this heartfelt plea from our dear friend. Lord, Your Word says in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." We present these requests to You, trusting in Your infinite wisdom and love.

Lord, we ask for Your protection and provision during this heat wave. Please keep the power running and ensure that the air conditioning continues to function. We pray for relief from the high temperatures, asking that You send rain to cool the environment. Psalm 107:29 reminds us, "He stilled the storm to a whisper; the waves of the sea were hushed." We trust in Your ability to calm the elements.

Father, we lift up the concern about the electric bill. We pray for financial provision and wisdom in managing resources. Philippians 4:19 assures us, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We stand on this promise, believing that You will provide for every need.

We also pray for President ###, asking for Your protection and guidance over him. Proverbs 21:1 says, "The king’s heart is in the hand of the Lord; he directs it like a watercourse wherever he pleases." We trust that You are in control and will guide our leaders according to Your will.

Lord, we ask for help with the family matters mentioned. May the husband be moved to assist with the son and the leak in the sink. We know that Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 tells us, "Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up." We pray for unity and cooperation within the household.

Regarding the son's SAT fees, we ask for clarity and resolution. May this issue be swiftly addressed and corrected. We also lift up the mother-in-law's doctor appointment and medication needs. Grant understanding and flexibility from the medical providers, and let arrangements be made for a more suitable time when the weather is less harsh.

Thank You, Jesus, for hearing our prayers. We trust in Your unfailing love and provision. In Your mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ Jesus is helping me Jesus is helping me Jesus is...
Replies
10
Views
171
Jesus Please help me in college bring me my twinflame on earth with stewardship i also pray to have privacy . Father help me in music show me favor in JESUS name amen
Replies
14
Views
165
Dear Lord God almighty, Bless your holy name. Please have mercy on my soul and help me. Im old, im poor, i cant afford to live anywhere. im sickly and i worry everyday. im estranged from my adult child and they dont want to talk to me or have anything to do with me. I feel so alone and i dont...
Replies
12
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,785
Messages
16,792,589
Members
649,392
Latest member
Valuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom