Jesus please help me ### he is so downtrodden ...

Heavenly Father,

I pray that every need will be met here today, in accordance to Your will, Your mercy, Your grace & Your perfect timing. LORD, bring Your divine peace to their heart, while You are working wonderful & divine miracles in their life, this I pray, in Jesus' Holy name. Thank You, LORD, in advance, for hearing this prayer. (REVELATION 5:13,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please help me. He told me to move on and not contact him anymore and I am trying. But I still think that he's the one you've chosen for me. I still think he's my best friend, life partner, husband and forever. He was in my dream again, this time with my deceased father. Also I kept seeing...
Replies
6
Views
376
Oh God, please help me ###. He is suffering a lot due to illness caused by Kidney stones. I request you to kindly help him to recover so that he become fit again. Please God help him to recover from Kidney stones. 🙏
Replies
9
Views
404
Jesus please help me I am so bad off trouble breathing, ear pain and weakness and leg pain. Please heal me. Please also let my ### be ok today and not have any problems with his Spanish test, and let him have time to study in his class before that. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom