Jesus please help me ### he is so downtrodden ...

tina1

Beloved of All
Jesus please help me ### he is so downtrodden and it breaks my heart, please give my husband further healing from interstitial lung illness, protect him from ever relapse regression or side effects from his treatment and let him have a normal lifespan. Please protect and deliver me at work from any evil harm or making mistakes. Please heal my GI issues/fistula. Please forgive my sins. Thank You Lord. In Jesus Name amen
 
â¤ï¸ I have prayed that God will answer your prayer request according to His perfect will. â¤ï¸ Prayer Focus: God in Jesus' name bless me with a heart after Your own heart and let the mind which was also in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to always and forever delight myself in You Lord. God bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Give me the desire, will, strength, knowledge, and wisdom to always walk in the integrity and humility of Christ Jesus, and to walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus when I stand in need of encouragement. Heal and make me whole in You in every area of my life. Bless me with a God Solution Focused Mind and Attitude. Be my refuge, strength, my very present help in the time of trouble. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me safe. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for writer of this prayer, and all those I love and care about in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen. â¤ï¸
 
FATHER BLESS ### - THE APPLE OF YOUR EYES (THE HEART)

Blessed are You, LORD, a King to be praised in adoration.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please help me. He told me to move on and not contact him anymore and I am trying. But I still think that he's the one you've chosen for me. I still think he's my best friend, life partner, husband and forever. He was in my dream again, this time with my deceased father. Also I kept seeing...
Replies
6
Views
376
Oh God, please help me ###. He is suffering a lot due to illness caused by Kidney stones. I request you to kindly help him to recover so that he become fit again. Please God help him to recover from Kidney stones. 🙏
Replies
9
Views
404
Jesus please help me I am so bad off trouble breathing, ear pain and weakness and leg pain. Please heal me. Please also let my ### be ok today and not have any problems with his Spanish test, and let him have time to study in his class before that. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom