Jesus please help me fix my computer. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help my computer work alright as it was before. It is filled with all my important data. I want it to work alright as it was before. Please help.
Replies
10
Views
142
Dear God please help me at work today. Please help me get my projects and proposals and invoices done correctly and on time. Please help me help my bosses and my coworkers and my customers. Please let my printer work properly today and for my computer to work properly today so that I can get the...
Replies
9
Views
185
6th day of fasting. Commiting to 40 days. I'm bored. I hope I don't have to go into work while fasting. Hoping Jesus is coming, but that's probably not gonna happen because other people have completed the 40 day fast and are still here on earth, unless rapture is from an individual perspective...
Replies
9
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,133
Messages
16,796,459
Members
649,676
Latest member
Jiadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom