Jesus, Please Heal My Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruen

Servant of All
Please heal our relationship Lord, you know our troubles. Please keep protecting our two small kids, thank you for loving them! Please bless them with a mom and dad who love you and each other. I put it all in your almighty hands.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
I pray that the Lord be with your family in your time of need. That he restore your relationship and bless your marriage. That your children will be happy and you all to have a blessed holiday. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray to heal my marriage, and to make it a Godly relationship. Please pray that we can find forgiveness, and develop new tools to make it healthy. Please pray that we can become best friends.
Replies
9
Views
133
I have been married for ### years and my wife ### and I are having problems. We both need prayer. Our hearts need to be softened and communicate better with each other. We both need to have forgiveness and keep Jesus in our lives. I need a miracle for God to fix our marriage. Remove our...
Replies
7
Views
264
Dear Jesus, I have prayed countless times over many years, asking for Your help to restore my marriage. I know You have heard my prayers. Although I don't understand why it is taking so long for a clear answer or reconciliation, I want to trust You and keep waiting. There are times when I want...
Replies
21
Views
418
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,674
Messages
16,791,196
Members
649,252
Latest member
Azeevor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom