Jesus Please answer for my prayers..please give ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God i pray for the dreams and visions about ### will not come true i pray you she will not stick around me and my close relations please remove her and her family and distance them forever please dont let her stick around just to do us wrong and i pray me and close relations...
Replies
9
Views
111
Dear heavenly father God, please lead ### and ### and ### and other ### people and families forever away from me and my relations. I pray for banishment from them entering our lives forever. I dream that they get over to noisy with me and my relations. I pray that will never happen come true...
Replies
6
Views
135
Dear heavenly father God thank you for not letting me have constant major night mares I've night on. June 8th to June 9th I pray to rebuke reject resist and bind up and lock up all the dream the 3 where I was in a lock up center with 29 staff and the ones when ### look at me funny and the ones...
Replies
6
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom