Jesus My Savior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabia

Disciple of Prayer
Hiii. My name is ###, am ### years old from ###. I am studying in 11th standard. I want to share with you that I am very much inspired by Joel Osteen's message and I want to give my life to Jesus Christ and I am finding the Bible very interesting these days that I have decided to first complete my 12 Standard and then I want to join a good Bible college. Which I have not decided yet but I have requested in front of the Lord that I study the Bible outside India but I leave that to God. His will should prevail in my life so I want you to plz pray for me that God has chosen me and everything should happen according to His will that it is my dream to become a pastor and preach in front of billion people so plz pray for me that I may more & more develop in Him and receive His blessing.

Thank you if you find any message for me then plz contact me on my cel ### .....
 
I thank you Elohim Y-H-W-H for the situation ### is going through cause it is your divine will and all things good happen to those who trust and love you, no matter how the situation looks like in our perspective! I pray in Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth's Powerful name for this prayer request of your servant with hope and humility you hear us and help us in your divine grace, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me lord , im begging you . Help me complete all my pending jobs. Please help get my father's pending money. Please lord im begging you . Please don't let anyone keep grudge and enmity against me. Help me be a person who everyone loves and trustworthy. Lord Jesus please im begging you...
Replies
8
Views
166
Please save me from all my current troubles. Help mee lord pleasee
Replies
9
Views
171
Dear lord my saviour God, today I come to you with a heavy heart. Lord please help me ease every pain I'm going through. Please keep me safe from all evil beings and forces. Please be the shield that protects me from anything or anyone who is trying to hurt me or wants to see me down. Oh lord...
Replies
9
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom