Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Let anyone of us Jesus lead your path wherever you are. Believe not everything you hear or read, test under the guidance of the Holy Spirit is those things comes from God. Trust in all the promises Jesus has given to us. Live one day at a time. Young and old come to the holy presence of Jesus, that is where the place of safety lies and no one will try to make you doubt when you fear that is no the right path to enter in.

You are my hiding place.
You always fill my heart,
With songs of deliverance.
Wherever I am afraid,
I will trust in You.

T
he road ahead may be long and hard to walk in it, but with Jesus help walking on your side, you are safe and secure. Then at the end of our journey we shall see His smiling face waiting for you and for me.

In ways unknown and invisible the holy presence of Jesus go with us wherever we are. He really is our hiding place when rejection and temptations come along our path. In ways mysterious and wise God makes us known of His love and care. We may not see it, we may not feeleth but Gods protection and care stays around those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul.

Even when we sense not the presence of the Lord in our life, His loving care and mercy surround us. We have roof over our heads, food to eat, people we care and love and and a place of worship where we can go and tell Jesus all our pain and sorrow. Jesus certainly, You are our hiding place.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jesus said. Come to me and I will give you rest. So, if your nextdoor neighbor is giving you trouble and your boss picks on you all the time, then it is time to run to the arms of the Lord, our hiding place where He will hear from heaven and save those lost souls who are giving trouble to you. Jesus loves everyone of them and wants to save them.

Similar Requests

• Article
What a wonderful time and hope we have, to see Jesus face to face and to bow down before His holy presence and adore Him, His goodness, His mercy and compassion has come to all of us who seek His face. To see Your face. In all Your beauty. To know Your grace. And all Your glory. This is my...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Pleasing and serving God is the only way the Lord will touch our heart. Forgiveness of sin and living a holy a pure life in sight is another way to have the holy presence of Jesus living in our heart and home. The motive we have on earth in doing anything at all, it should be to please Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The light of God shines all over the place when His presence resounds in our soul and remains in our heart all day and all night. O Jesus, my Lord, You are so wondeful and good to those who seek the light of Your presence to guide us through a dark world. The light of God surrounds all of us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The moment You touched my heart I felt heaven came down and glory filled my soul. I saw the eternal light leading me to Himself. Lamb of God, precious Lamb of God You came to bring joy where there has been sorrow, You gave us peace and joy in our life. Yes, You are here with us, to bless...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom