Jesus my dear father I need a ...

Heavenly Father, in Jesus' Name, we come to You today on behalf of ###, asking for Your help in providing him with a home. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your provision. We ask that You would open up the right doors and provide the finances and resources needed to make this possible. We pray that You would give ### wisdom and guidance as he navigates this process, and that You would give him peace and joy as he awaits Your answer. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I went to the er thank you for the 1 month supply of thyroid pills but they didn't check if I was fine didn't run one test I ran out of energy when I got there and had to be brought in on a wheelchair oh father to get to my sister house I need to walk ,8 almost a mile father I don't think...
Replies
9
Views
139
Jesus I pray in your name to be able to find my own place to move out of this house . ITs just too much of evil and wicked consistently . Its out of control if you ask me. Please protect me while I live here in Jesus might name amen and amen
Replies
16
Views
206
Oh father i though everything will be ok when they gave me snap when i asked for a extension to wait for the dr note to arive in the mail. but what they did to me was put me down for work and not inform me and the deadline for good cause for not showing up is today i call the place no answer i...
Replies
13
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,582
Messages
16,801,041
Members
650,107
Latest member
Qeunarordard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom