Jesus, my best Friend.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Treasured and loved Friend, I am so glad I found you when I was in deep distress. Our friendship was a great gift coming down from heaven. I appreciated every single hour of my life. I can be myself around You and feel safe in the middle of trials. I miss You when you do not speak to me. Our friendship bond was meant to be so beautiful and good to me and to my future on earth.

I have called you friends, says Jesus.
John 15.15

This is really true. Best friends stick together to the end. We must stick together with Jesus till He call us home to heaven.

Yes, Jesus is my best Friend and He belongs in my heart and I belong to Him. When I go through ups and downs, He is always there for me, to help me continue to right track that leads to heaven. I really appreciate His presence in my life.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus lover of our souls said to all of us..... You are My friends, if you do whatsoever I have commanded you. John 15.14 Our dear Lord will be with us in weakness and pain. When no one comes to help, the Lord is right there to calm our fears. When we are in the middle of anguish and...
Replies
Views
my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship stage. For some...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come. Awake my heart with gladness. See what today is done. Now, after gloom and sadness. Comes forth the glorious sun. My...
Replies
Views
Dear heavenly father I ask for prayers to guide my best friend Scott back to his best friend Jen. The relationship is so strong with pure love, trust and honesty. The two best friends never argue. Jens past trauma entered into her flesh and caused havoc and with secondary menopause symptoms...
Replies
Views
1. croons Dear heavenly father I ask for prayers to guide my best friend Scott back to his best friend Jen. The relationship is so strong with pure love, trust and honesty. The two best friends never argue. Jens past trauma entered into her flesh and caused havoc and with secondary menopause...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom