Jesus Is The Answer.

  • Thread starter Thread starter JimNgu8
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JimNgu8

Guest
I pray for my wife that she understands my problems which is being controlled by her, her temper, my lack of understanding for her. I pray that I will be financially well. I pray that I may have friends in this journey to help and support me. True friends that last a lifetime. Friends who value what I also value in this world. I also pray for my entire family for they will be healthy and free from problems and worries. Thanks Jesus. I love you. Bye and you will always be in my heart.
 
But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach; and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, without any doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven by the wind and tossed. For let that man not think that he will receive anything from the Lord. He is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways(JAMES1;5,6)

Trust in Yahweh with all your heart,

And don't lean on your own understanding

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family, every Christian that I know and the Christian writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord for answering prayers. We need you now Lord to intervene. I pray my grandsons' ### and ### sister return back home safely and as soon as possible, Lord come into her life, wrap her in your arms and guide her back home today Lord. I pray my grandsons ### and ### stop fighting and...
Replies
12
Views
311
Dear heaven father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up bind out and lock up cease and desist demolished destroy delete deactivate disappear disabled disconnected discontinue and end all the nightmares and dreams I had over night on ### 2026 and to day ### 2026 about the 10 + nightmare...
Replies
5
Views
143
Dear heaven father God please help me get a spiritual breakthrough and a financial breakthrough and somehow come up with $### thousand dollars or more and I pray that you will make me and my relations lives free from wrong people and wrong doers meddlers and ever hateful negative evil thing and...
Replies
7
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,571
Messages
16,789,837
Members
649,135
Latest member
Fzoisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom