Jesus, I Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Jesus, sweet Jesus I thank you for this new day and my new life, and I thank you for all my blessings, I thank you for your word and for showing me the only way to live, Thank you for forgiving me of all my sins, I am sorry that I do sin. I pray again and thank you for taking care of my hurt inner child, I am leaving with at the foot of the cross, please give him all the love and healing he needs and please give me all what I need to walk away and live my life to the fullest, please continue to renew my mind, free me unwanted and helpful destructive thoughts and fill me and my mind only thoughts from you and with all your blood and flesh and and all the fruits of the Holy Spirit and directly help me and so I am the man you want me to be, where I am pouring out even more of your love and wisdom and humor and light onto even a greater number of people, Amen

Sweet Lord Jesus, I thank you for ordering your angels so no harm, no evil, no devil of any sort will ever come anywhere near me or my future wife and all my loved ones, family, friends and my neighbors, that no harm will come anywhere near my home and their homes, that my home will be and their homes will be filled with such joy, peace, serenity, love, and you rebuke and cast out all spirit of inconsideration and disruption and evil, no banging, shouting, littering, just sheer happiness and harmony, every day and every night, Amen

Sweet Lord Jesus, I feel desperate, I still have these debts, so I pray with my heart and beg of you for an immediate answer to prayer and I thank you for the miracle breakthroughs with my fiancée that I need, I thank you that you are interceding and working miracles and working a divine debt cancellation on my debts and thank you for interceding that as I pray you are working miracles and as of now putting a permanent STOP to me paying anything to the CSA ever again and the CSA will reimburse me a whole lump sum of money, I thank you for a higher income, Amen

Sweet Jesus, I pray and thank you for protecting me, that I will never ever receive any letters of demands, no threats, no legal action, no additional bills, invoices or emails or phone calls will come to me while I don't have the money to pay for all things..

Sweet Jesus, I beg of you please work an immediate miracle and turn my finances around so I have abundance of money and finances to meet all my needs and all the desires of my repentant heart..Please let this happen before Christmas.

I thank you that it will all work out really well with my new lease car, that the model 208 1.2 litre t will be far cheaper to rent than my current car, and ### is so very very supportive towards me and he will find a wonderful deal...

Sweet Lord Lord Jesus, I pray and thank you for my weekend will be a really good happy weekend and very blessed

Sweet Lord Jesus I thank you for this wonderful beautiful lady who is to be my loving wife, I pray she and I are in great health, and I thank you for the perfect time will be sharing our love with one another, I would love to be with her for Christmas eve and Christmas day.

I thank you Jesus for ### that we both have a mutual liking for one another, please send your angels to her and your Holy Spirit and forgive her from her sins and release her from confusion and bless her with peace of my mind and clarity,

Please bless her 13 year old daughter, help her to mature into the woman you want her to be, help her to love her mum ###...I thank you ### will know for certain what to for the best in regards to her on/off relationship with this man she has not seen for 2-3 months, I pray she will do the right thing and I pray it will be a mutual decision and pleasing to you..I thank you that ### will contact me at your perfect time and she can and does want to meet me for a coffee., I ask, I seek, I knock on your door Jesus, Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you thanking for my life in your hands In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
196
our lord christ jesus i thank you continue protecting me amen
Replies
10
Views
518
Dear God thank you for helping me at work today. Please continue to help me with my projects and proposals and to be able to get along with my wife because we both drink too much alcohol and I am sorry that I have gone back to alcohol after stopping for a month. Please continue to soften the...
Replies
14
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,971
Messages
16,794,124
Members
649,549
Latest member
Wyorgion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom