Jesus I Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

herb

Account Closed
Jesus I pray today! That you touch all that are seeking you today. Jesus someone out there is seeking you because of a crossroad. Jesus I ask that person or persons lay it down at the cross, where your blood with cover it.

I ask and pray this in your hands Jesus......amen
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

JESUS I PRAY TO FILL OUT THIS PAPER IN YOUR NAME WE ASK AMEN
Replies
9
Views
168
Help and save me from loan app people I am not able to pay money; they are harassing me, giving threats to call my people and office and visit my home and office...help me save me...don't let me and my family fall into such embarrassment and insulting and questioning phase of my life. My...
Replies
8
Views
148
Jesus I pray for several unspoken request in your name we ask amen
Replies
8
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom