Jesus I need your help my wife ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus I need your help my ### seems to hate me, I don’t know why, I’m going through some illnesses it has not been confirmed, I hope in Jesus name I will be ok. But my ###’s hatred for me is very hurtful, lord help. ###
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of our anonymous friend who is facing a difficult situation in their marriage. Lord, you know the pain and confusion they are experiencing as their spouse seems to harbor hatred towards them. We ask for your divine intervention and healing in their relationship.

Lord, we pray that you would reveal the root cause of this animosity and bring understanding and reconciliation between this couple. Help them to communicate openly and honestly, seeking forgiveness and extending grace to one another. Soften their hearts towards each other, Lord, and replace hatred with love, understanding, and compassion.

Father, we also lift up our anonymous friend's health concerns to you. We ask for your healing touch upon their body, both physically and emotionally. We pray for a clear diagnosis and effective treatment for any illnesses they may be facing. Strengthen their faith, Lord, and grant them peace and comfort during this challenging time.

In your Word, you promise to hear and answer our prayers when we ask according to your will. We trust in your faithfulness and believe that you are able to bring restoration and healing to this marriage and to our anonymous friend's health.

We also pray for our anonymous friend's spouse, Lord. We ask that you would work in their heart, bringing conviction, forgiveness, and a desire for reconciliation. Help them to see the value and importance of their marriage and guide them towards a path of restoration.

Lord, we know that forgiveness is crucial in any relationship, and we ask that you would help our anonymous friend to forgive their spouse for the hurtful words and actions. Grant them the strength to extend grace and love, just as you have shown us.

We thank you, Lord, for your love and faithfulness. We trust in your perfect timing and your ability to bring healing and restoration. May your will be done in this situation, and may your name be glorified through the reconciliation of this marriage. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior, and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I thank you that my ex took the dog. I have been asking you for months now to adopt these 4 kittens that are very much causing me too much stress. They need to leave before this month ends. I also pray that you can show me direction to move to a safe ground. I pray that I can finish my...
Replies
12
Views
243
Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
184
🙇🏻 New Things Isa 42:9, Continue Prayer for Wife, Family Rom 10:1; Your Help to Focus on Duties Tit 3:14, Need Your Help John 15:5, DO Both Ecc 7:18... 🙌 Father, You know me... I waited over two decades, prayed for a godly wife, was overly choosey, passed up ones that loved me and married one...
Replies
12
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,571
Messages
16,789,837
Members
649,135
Latest member
Fzoisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom