Jesus, I Need Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear ###,

I pray that the Lord will come in his mighty power to remove every obstacle in your way on your path in Jesus name. I speak to every mountain in your life to be leveled and hills become low, in Jesus name. I cast down every argument, every imagination and every high things that exalts itself against the knowledge of God in your life bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ Jesus. Every plans of Satan be destroyed in Jesus name, for the plan of God to be established and fulfilled and the Glory of God be revealed. Let the peace of God that surpasses all understandings guard your heart and your mind through the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I ask in the name of Jesus and I believe that you received in Jesus name. AMEN.
 
God bless ### in every area of her life.

My Friend,

Please Remember…You Are Still Under Construction!

None of us have made it. None of us are perfect. But God is making us…He is perfecting us for His Glory. Keep a teachable humble spirit and a tender heart. Get in God’s Word and meditate upon His Word daily. His Word will give you peace and understanding. Whatever you are going through or will go through, Keep Your Focus On God and what God says on the subject. Learn the lesson God is trying to teach you. Don’t waste the experience. Remember every circumstance, every problem, every test, or trial is filtered through the promise of Jeremiah 29:11 and Romans 8:28.

This will work out for your good. All things will work out for your good. Why…Because You Love Him. Despite how bad our situations may look, God’s plans are still, and will always be, to prosper us, not to harm us, plans to give us a hope and future. (Jeremiah 29:11). And all things will work together for our good because we Love God and we are called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28). Just remember that. This will work out for your good. You Have God’s Word On It! And God Can’t Lie!

Let’s Pray: God thank You for working out all things for my good. Don’t let me allow anything to distract me from remembering and resting in Your promises to me. Teach me how and help me to always keep my focus on You, Your Word, and the promises You made to me. Help me think clear righteous thoughts; thoughts of victory and not defeat. Fill my heart and mind with faith, encouragement, courage, and determination to not give up. Don’t ever allow me to allow defeat to be an option in my life. This will work out for my Good. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this e-mail to me. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

This Will Work Out For Your Good!

When You Think of Me…Pray For Me!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Please Pass This Message On…
 
I pray for ### Father hear the prayer of your daughter. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

prayer for my protection prayer for my well being prayer to stay connected to God more prayer to always need God even when i’m doing well. Prayer for financial blessing prayer for my love for God to grow more
Replies
10
Views
234
I have tried posting multiple times now and it says "oops something went wrong". Satan doesn't want me asking for prayer over my Son. Everything typed out and copy/pasted. My son is in danger!!! I need prayer over him, and for God to remove this evil girl from his life who has caused devastation...
Replies
14
Views
302
I am someone who does content creating on tiktok mostly, a tiny bit on YouTube, not long ago started that, but have been doing tiktok for like 6 months now. Yesterday, I started diving into spiritual gifts & unsure of all my spiritual gifts, so i need clarity on what other ones I have. I know I...
Replies
10
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom