Jesus, I feel like I always ask too much ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter russm77
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

russm77

Guest
Jesus, I feel like I always ask too much of you. So instead of asking for something I just wanted to say thank you for everything! I am blessed! Thank You! Amen
 
May God hear your prayer request and bless your all areas of your life according to your needs and according to his will. In Jesus name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm trying to start college in the fall but I have to submit an appeal again. I need God to help work a miracle in my situation so I can get the financial aid I need to attend, but when asking Him for help I just feel like a fraud. All within the same week I started talking to an unequally yoked...
Replies
7
Views
133
I feel like I'm lacking motivation. The time flies by quickly, and I know I have to study and exercise, it just feels like I don't have to. My medication treats obsessive compulsive disorder, and I guess I don't feel the compulsion to make the most of my time. Jesus Christ, please heal me of...
Replies
12
Views
342
I pray to be delivered from this bondage. I'm doing this by myself because I know that whenever I ask for help the enemy interferes. My asking for help seems to keep falling on deaf ears. Since these attacks have been happening to me, I never felt alone. I once put on my FB account "That would...
Replies
6
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,717
Messages
16,802,688
Members
650,220
Latest member
Smeysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom