Jesus Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
my god and my savior you know that what i am going through.  as long as you are there with me, i am strong. this is not supposed to write here. but i am so happy. more than i can express....................feeling very secured.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray in Jesus Christ's Holy name on behalf of ### and thank you for what ### is going through and pray you will see you continue to provide for your Child's needs Lord Yeshua. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Help me Please i pray my ### is patient in Jesus name i ALSO PRAY FOR PROTECTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
11
Views
245
Jesus Help me to not be nerves at my performance today amen
Replies
8
Views
162
Jesus, I am very afraid of the Russian Ukraine war. I don't know what I'm supposed to do as an unemployed and afraid civilian who doesn't drive in America. I'm focusing on the Holy Bible during times of anxiety. I feel very restricted in what I can do. I feel very oppressed in the sense that I...
Replies
7
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom