Jesus Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I need prayer so that I can get a full-time job working in a hospital. My money situation has been very hard for me now. I am working 3 jobs but only on the weekends. I need to be working more so that I can help my mom out and pay my bills.
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Help me Please i pray my ### is patient in Jesus name i ALSO PRAY FOR PROTECTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
11
Views
231
Jesus Help me to not be nerves at my performance today amen
Replies
8
Views
159
Pray that there has been taken no legal action against me by my ex, Jesus. Let me find peace in this soon, Jesus. In Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,274
Messages
16,797,701
Members
649,828
Latest member
Zeisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom