Jesus help me. I lost ### money ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. If you're looking to join a team or organization, it might be helpful to reach out directly to them to discuss your interest and any concerns you have. They may be able to provide guidance or support. If you're facing financial difficulties, consider...
Replies
9
Views
259
I lost money on my bank account. I was doing an online transaction and the order was cancelled but no money on my account. I pray that the money is returned to my account.
Replies
8
Views
565
I lost hope in God because I am being persecuted, I am sick, I lost my finances. I faced losses, nobody helped me, neither my pastors nor any Christian friends, they all rejected me in my time of trouble. I am seeing no hope. Many lawyers/advocates and people betrayed me. Every work I did I...
Replies
8
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,373
Messages
16,798,944
Members
649,881
Latest member
Astairaorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom