Jesus, full of majesty and great glory shall appear.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Our God, infinity in power and wisdom, full of majety and glory sits on the throne of God and trillion angels continue to worship and adore His holy name. He has come in to our hearts to give us hope of seeing Him in heaven. Let us all live according to His will.

Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no one shall see the Lord.

Let us all obey His word and wonderful things will happen to us.

I am waiting for that beautiful day when Jesus shall appear in the clouds of heaven in majesty and great glory, coming down for you and for me to take us all to His glorious presence. For Your name is great o Lord and worthy of praise. I shall forever sing songs of praise to His holy name. For He alone is worthy of all glory.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Our God, infinity in power and wisdom, full of majety and glory sits on the throne of God and trillion angels continue to worship and adore His holy name. He has come in to our hearts to give us hope of seeing Him in heaven. Let us all live according to His will.

Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no one shall see the Lord.

Let us all obey His word and wonderful things will happen to us.
Daily I pray to God and show me the day in which Jesus shall come. I want to fly away and be with Him forever. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I sing praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I will glory in Your name o Lord. glory in Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. If we just take time to read Gods word and start praising Him, then our service to the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus shall appear before us to bless us, help us and guide us to His glorious throne. Every single pit we have fallen into, Jesus help us to come out and continue to road that leads to heaven. Every single mistake we have made on earth, Jesus will erase with His precious Bood. Every wrong...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Just wait and see the wonders God will bring to the faithful and true to Him. Jesus will never ever leave us nor forsake us. Showers of mercy shall come. Hopes of love and compassion. Wonders from heaven shall arrive. Open up our hearts o Lord. To receive blessings from heaven. A bliss...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom