Jesus, Father, Your loving kindness is better than life. Help us all to have deep revelations of this. Let ### also have this revelation very quickly and profoundly. I bless him with the knowledge and revelations of You. In Jesus name, amen.
Thank you Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth for being our Savior and Thank you Elohim Y-H-W-H for your will being done in our lives & this person's life. I pray humbly with faith in Yeshua for ###'s prayer. Amen
Prayer for Psalm 84:12
"Lord of Hosts, happy is the person who trusts in You!"
Blessing And Honour Unto The Lord:
our prayer:
How blessed is everyone that trusts in You. To You and You alone be all blessing and honour, glory, might, majesty and power, for Your loving-kindness is better than...
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Isaiah 60:17: Instead of bronze I will bring you gold, and silver in place of iron. Instead of wood I will bring you bronze, and iron in place of stones. I will make peace your governor and well-being your ruler.
Extended Explanation of...
Thank you Abba Father, loving Jesus, Holy Spirit, Mother Mary, for all your marvelous miracles in our lives, our family, our workplace. Thank you for being our living, loving God and blessing us in abundance of your gracious blessings. Thank you for being the head of our family and leading us...