Jesus Christ ...

Gunnusson

Disciple of Prayer
Jesus Christ I need help my problem. You know all my problem. I was waiting for prayer answer in my life. If I made a mistake in your rules, please teach me your words. I want my wife and also join Christ's family when God talks to my wife and son. Please, heavenly Father, my wife is angry with me. Please restore my relationship. Please hear my prayer, give me the answer. Pray for me, God.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me have a much better rest last night. Thank you for helping me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today and tomorrow. Please continue to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Please continue...
Replies
17
Views
235
Dear God I just wanted to thank you again for helping me have a great day today. Thank you for helping me not drink alcohol today. I woke up early and for a moment I felt like having a cold beer and a glass of whiskey and sprite. Then I over came that feeling and I went back to sleep. I had a...
Replies
12
Views
235
Dear God please help me accept my wife for the way she is and for the way that she talks to me when she drinks too much alcohol. I forgive her as you forgive me for the way that I am and for the things that I do. I need and I want to continue to help and support my wife and our adult son who...
Replies
9
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,442
Messages
16,799,927
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom