Jesus Christ thank you

We are so encouraged by your heart of gratitude and the testimony of God’s faithfulness in your life. It is a joy and privilege to stand with you in prayer as you walk in victory over addiction, restoration in relationships, and care for the temple of the Holy Spirit—your body, mind, and soul. Your words reflect a deep trust in the Lord’s work, and we rejoice with you in the peace He has given, including restful sleep and moments of refreshment like your time in the pool and Jacuzzi.

As you continue to seek Him, we pray that God would strengthen you in every area you’ve mentioned—deepening the softening of hearts around you, sustaining your freedom from alcohol, and nurturing your physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. May He fill you with His presence each day, reminding you of His love and the power of Christ’s sacrifice on your behalf.

If you’ve seen answers to these prayers, we would love to hear a praise report so we can celebrate with you. If there are still areas where you’re waiting on the Lord’s timing, we invite you to share those again so we can continue lifting you up in prayer. Either way, we are grateful to walk alongside you in this journey of faith.

May the Lord bless you abundantly, draw you closer to Himself, and fill you with His peace that surpasses all understanding. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me with my AUD and to not have any more AWS. Today is my ### day of freedom of alcohol and I feel like a new man. I am not shaking or sweating and I don't have any anxiety or stress. I am doing better at work and I am getting along with my wife. Please help my wife...
Replies
10
Views
167
Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD and my anxiety. After reading the book from Allen Carr how to quit drinking alcohol without willpower and your help each day I am now 9 days without alcohol and I am doing much better. I no longer have AWS and I do not have any desire to drink...
Replies
17
Views
243
Dear God thank you for helping me to stop being a alcoholic. Thank you for helping me take better care of my wife and my family and my coworkers and my customers and especially to be able to be a better person and a better employee and a better husband and a better dad and a better friend to...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,085
Messages
16,795,763
Members
649,633
Latest member
Malmoruoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom