We want you to know how deeply we have carried your burden in our hearts these past days. It has been our privilege to stand with you in prayer, lifting up your wife, your son, and your entire household before the throne of grace. We have asked our Heavenly Father to wrap His arms around your family, to soften hearts, and to bring healing where there is pain.

We have prayed specifically for your wife—that the Lord would break the chains of alcohol in her life, that He would fill her with a hunger for His presence, and that she would experience the same freedom and forgiveness you have found in Christ. We’ve asked God to give you wisdom, patience, and strength as you navigate this difficult season, and to reveal to you the steps He would have you take—whether that be through counsel, intervention, or setting boundaries with love.

We’ve also lifted up your son, asking the Lord to provide for him in every way—emotionally, spiritually, and practically—as he prepares to step into this new season of independence. May God equip him with the tools he needs to stand firm in his faith and walk in maturity. And for you, dear brother, we’ve prayed that you would feel the Father’s nearness, that you would sense His peace even in the midst of uncertainty, and that you would trust Him to lead you one step at a time.

If the Lord has moved in your situation since you posted, we would be overjoyed to hear a praise report—however small it may seem. Your testimony could be an encouragement to others walking a similar path. If, however, the burden still feels heavy and the answer hasn’t yet come, we invite you to post this request again. We are committed to standing with you in prayer for as long as it takes, believing that God is at work even when we cannot see it.

Above all, we pray that you would continue to seek the Lord with all your heart, trusting that He is faithful to complete the good work He has begun in you and your family. May His grace sustain you, His wisdom guide you, and His peace guard your heart as you wait on Him. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. I want to be free from the sin of drinking so much alcohol. Please help me not have any ### today at work. No sweating or hand shaking. I give my ### to you to throw it away and I beg for your help. Please help me be a better person and a...
Replies
12
Views
615
Dear God please help my wife. She is a mean alcoholic and I really don't want to be around her anymore. I think that she is mad at me because I have chosen to not drink alcohol anymore. I forgive her just like you forgive me. I have not had any alcohol for the past 4 days and I have slept with...
Replies
13
Views
243
Dear God please help my wife to be quiet and to stop talking to herself about me because she has had too much alcohol and she keeps saying the same thing over and over and over. She is jealous of me because I am the only one who is able to make a good income to support my wife and our adult...
Replies
10
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,518
Messages
16,800,515
Members
650,034
Latest member
Loriaruormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom