Jehovah's Protection Over ### ### Sa Top Cop

  • Thread starter Thread starter luiza
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

luiza

Guest
Please pray that Jehovah, in Jesus name and by his spirit protect and honour ### ### ### ###, ### ### ### ###, ### and noble police man who has, been bombarded with death threats protect him Father, and his loved ones, his doing his work well Dad, honest and upright police officer! Please protect him

In Jesus Mighty name

Thanks Dad ###
 
Father God please protect ### and all of the police officers with him... please keep them in your hand... please send a legion of angels to keep them safe. Almighty God I pray and ask these things in Jesus's Name Amen.... please also give ### peace that you are in control and will protect them all.... I also ask for this in Jesus's name Amen
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Protect Me Daily; twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week. Hide me in Your love and under the shadow of Your wings. Keep me safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Protect me spiritually, physically, mentally, and financially. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Don’t let me be deceived in any area of my life. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me each day. Help me to always remember to acknowledge You first in all I do, pray for Your guidance, and allow You to direct my footsteps. Let me always focus on pleasing You. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Protect us all, keep us safe! Amen, so be it, and it is so in Jesus’ name.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
By ### Please pray for Jehovah's protection for me and my family; I am losing sleeps for several days, I feel dark forces wanting to destroy me; a woman I know is behind this. For several years I could not make any progress in my career; all jobs I have tried didn't succeed, despite me being...
Replies
6
Views
33
E
  • Locked
Hi, Could I ask you to please pray for myself and my family’s protection. Recently I was physically assaulted by a man called ### and my eyelid got split open and then shortly afterwards he came to my mother’s house with no one else there and assaulted me again, then he sent threatening texts...
Replies
3
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,934
Messages
16,793,802
Members
649,506
Latest member
Dhaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom