By ###Please pray for Jehovah's protection for me and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmulumb

Disciple of Prayer
By ###

Please pray for Jehovah's protection for me and my family; I am losing sleeps for several days, I feel dark forces wanting to destroy me; a woman I know is behind this.

For several years I could not make any progress in my career; all jobs I have tried didn't succeed, despite me being over qualified and trying hard.
 
May God provide you with all your needs through employment, spiritually, financially, and emotionally. Amen
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Child of God Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home, the homes of all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God as You are walking through our homes deliver us from all our anxieties, burdens, doubts, fears, and worries, that You will come through for us. Come through for us Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Bless us. Supply all our need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Deliver us from all evil. If there is anything in our lives that is not of You God, Deliver us from it. Fix what is wrong in our lives and make it right. God let Your presence, favor, protection, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, healing and deliverance power rest upon our lives. Let love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, and self-control rest in us and upon us. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in all our lives. Let the mind and heart that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Let the lifestyle we live be shaped by the Word of God. Teach us all how to love, honor, and respect You with all our heart, with all our soul, with all our mind, and with all our strength. Amen!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Everything that comes up against him that try to prevent him from succeeding, pray for him financially for him to retain what he is taught for good, people to come in his life for every aspect of his life in every way that he will be bless, thank you for your prayers.
Replies
9
Views
200
I am again here with heavy heart and sinful mind and body. Every day is like burden and even my wife my true love is also suffering with me she loves the God Jehovah and His son Jesus. I too does the same but why my sins are not leaving me and again trapping me from all the sides i know being in...
Replies
7
Views
254
Please help me pray to Jehovah for a good job that will enable me experience a financial breakthrough in my Life in Jesus name. Am currently a holder of a ''### of Law'' and HND in ### and working as security, gateman like. Please pray for me and I know that I will testify soonest. God has...
Replies
6
Views
453
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom