• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Je, David And Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-13

Please pray for me. Please pray in agreement JE is healed in full now, and that he is able to be moved from ICU and able to leave the hospital. Please take his fever away now Lord Jesus and save him by the blood of Jesus. Please fill him with the Holy Spirit so he may be a Christian. Please also pray for me and my boyfriend (JE Father), pray we are blessed by the Lord, he is filled with the Holy Spirit, and our love stays strong during these trying times. Please also pray he gets a job soon by me, he is trying so hard, pray in agreement he gets the job from "K" now as a gift from God. IJN Amen

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

JE healing with the faith of God and word of God and financial increase is the prayer we will give to God to answer. Amen.

The Encourager

The Encourager
God I ask in Jesus’ name that Your perfect will be done in this person’s life. Perfect all things that concern them. Let Your Will Be Done In Their life. Save, Bless, heal and deliver all those they love and care about. I pray that they will fall more in love with You and strengthen them to obey Your Word Lord Jesus even the more. Bless them so that they can be a bigger blessing to others. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
  • HIS WILL BE DONE
    HIS WILL BE DONE
    Let the will of God be done
    • Leera
    • Updated:
Top Bottom