Homkad

Disciple of Prayer
Jai mashi ki and good evenging! My name is ### from ###, ###. I had a prayer request for the physical fitness as I had been suffering for nerve problems, migraines, and many other issues being there in my body and as such when I started following the page and channel of Prophet ### in Facebook and YouTube, I was immensely blessed by the gift that he has where many people are being healed by the Spirit of God using him as an instrument. I would like to sincerely request your team to please pray for me so that I may heal from all these sickness and may the name of the Lord be glorified. Thank You
 
Lord Jesus please guide and direct. Please have mercy concerning their illness. May you alone be glorified and praised. Amen.
 
Word of God says I am the Lord who Heals you
God remember this person have Mercy on her and let your Mighty Hand come on her and Heal her Completely let every sickness and diseases GO OUT of her body Right Now I Proclaim Complete Deliverance to her and use her for your Glory in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jai Mashi ki....Mera naam ### ###..pls pray kijiye ki Mera pati or Mere jevan se purvajo ke shrapo ka bandhan toot jaye.
Replies
7
Views
676
Jai mashi ki I am pregnant and HIV positive Please prayer for me Sabi ko ###
Replies
6
Views
289
Jai mashi ki mai ### kerketta ### Branch me volentiour hu meri prayer request ye hai ki mai AAtmikta me badna chati hu aur mujhe baby nai hai Thanku Jesus
Replies
8
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,327
Messages
16,809,893
Members
650,732
Latest member
Fioruereth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom