I've prayed & prayed for a positive change in ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartofaPhoenix

Account Closed
I've prayed & prayed for a positive change in my life, but so far nothing has changed. Please pray God hears my prayers & helps me through the tough times I'm going through.
 
greetings to you in the name of our lord jesus... please pray hard your in my prayers.. wait for his perfect timing... his timing are marvellous...i have experienced in my life....
 
Dear Lord,

Thank you for your perfect plan for this christian's life. Lord help them to walk in your will each day. Thank you for hearing all our prayers for a breakthrough. Lord we know you are working this out in the spirit world that we cannot see. We thank you that you are answering this prayer. I pray for increased hope and faith in this christian as she waits.

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to find financial stability, mental peace, joy, and strength. That the dark times turn to light. That my actions reflect my desires in life. That I turn away from sin, and become stable and the example my family deserves. That my true self and heart flows through the darkness...
Replies
6
Views
350
A little over a month ago, I shared a prayer request about a potential opportunity job opportunity in higher education. I was told two months prior that the job would be posted. For 2 months there was nothing then I posted a prayer request and the very next day, the job had been posted, but as...
Replies
11
Views
242
Thank you for your words of encouragement and prayers. But I have nothing left in me. I have no one. The few in my life are silent. There is no one who can help me know. There is no parting of the water. There is no water from a rock. My family always said I am not worthy and when you hear that...
Replies
13
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,795
Messages
16,803,621
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom