I've post anything because I wasn't able to paid ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauren

Prayer Warrior
I've post anything because I wasn't able to paid my internet bill. I truly need a financial blessing to paid my bills and to pay everybody back that have help us. I pray everyday for my ### to found a job. He have been constant put in application. I pray for favor for my ### and the doors will be open for a job for him, In the NAME of CHRIST AMEN
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father in Jesus's Name may i be granted great divine & supernatural favor and compassion from my local agency that is in charge of my rental apartment and my housing because I could not focus at all yesterday as i am under a tremendous amount of pressure due to many health concerns and i...
Replies
9
Views
332
Please pray for me. I wasn’t able to remember a full section of my life until the past few months. In these months I’ve remembered a person who was truly special to me. This person has literally been there throughout the past 13 years wherever I’ve moved and I could not remember them. I do now...
Replies
10
Views
368
  • Locked
Dear God, I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend mass again today. I had to work from morning until night because I badly need money. You know what my current situation is and despite it, I am still thankful for the blessings I currently have and for making me value the things I have. Please help me...
Replies
5
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,637
Messages
16,801,789
Members
650,153
Latest member
Thriaford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom