I've Lost All Will.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ti2JRR
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Ti2JRR

Guest
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. There are also hotlines available where you can speak to someone who can help. Please reach out to them. You don't have to go through this alone.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you and encourage you each and every day. Pray and ask God to encourage YOU.

There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Praying for you and lifting you up in Jesus name that the demon of depression the lies from the devil shall flee from your spirit in Jesus name stand strong on the wors greater is he who is in you
 
Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
I pray that you be lifted up in love. That God restores and replenishes your faith and joy. You are a child of God so let his love give you hope and strength. Amen
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, I pray that you release love and blessings upon this person. Let this person realize that there is so much comfort and wisdom in your words. I pray that the devil flees from her right now in the name of Jesus, as he only comes to steal, kill and destroy. Let her have a clear understanding Lord of your words and may you Father shower her with your peace and presence! I thank you Lord for this person and thank you for hearing this prayer! In Jesus name Amen!!

Proverbs 3:25-26

"Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked when it comes. For the Lord shall be your confidence, and shall keep your foot from being taken."
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Along the way of my struggles, I feel like I’ve wavered in my dignity. How to regain it?
Replies
6
Views
242
Me and my son got scammed. We lost all our savings ###. We are desperate. I cannot anymore support my mum whose pension is very small and is not enough for living. Please pray for us to get through this trauma and gain our money back. Thank you for your kindness.
Replies
11
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom