I've learned from an ODM devotional why challenges don't stop coming one after another. 'When Jesu delivers me from Evil spirits I go and bless God'..

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Satan does not sleep he plans how to fight back to reverse God's deliverance. Which means we must pray without stopping day and night. I thank God for opening my spiritual eyes. I'll cast out self pity and march forward like a Christian worrier. Amen!!!

Jesus told us to pray without ceasing. So, wherever you are and whatever you are doing, pray, talk to your heavenly Father and tell Him how much you love Him and praise Him all the time. Satan will flee from you and all depression, all worry, all fear and loneliness shall depart from you. Self pity is brought to you by satan. Cast him out of your life in Jesus name. Amen

All Christians should enjoy being in the holy presence of Jesus. He is our strong tower and our protector from satans attacks. Depression will set in, worry of the future shall come, stress will arrive and rejection of Jesus will be everywhere. Do not fear anything. Jesus is right there to help you, to guide you, to lead your steps towards heaven. Nothing on earth will separate you from the love of God.

Beloved, “I pray that you will prosper, walk in excellent health, and your soul, mind, body, and spirit will prosper in the Word of God” (3 John 2).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless and heal me in every area of my life. Heal and deliver me. Bless me with the wisdom to take excellent care of my body and mind and encourage me to do it. Make me do it. Teach me how and make me eat healthy every day, drink 8 glasses of water daily, exercise daily for 20 to 30 minutes a day, and get the proper amount of rest.

Impart within me love, compassion, faithfulness, gentleness, goodness, joy, kindness, peace, patience, forgiveness and self-control (especially in my eating habits). God all that I have asked of You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

Healing scriptures Full Length:

Have A Blessed Life In Christ Jesus!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Oftentimes, events in my own life mirror issues that happen with marriage and sexual intimacy. Last week, I talked about rape culture and the story of Esther on my blog and got some strong challenges in the comments. But I’ve also engaged in Facebook conversations recently that included people...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I never remember who thought up choosing a single word to guide your year. But the idea appeals to me—and many others—and I’ve done it several years in a row. Sometimes the word I choose really does help steer my decisions throughout the year, and other times I forget the word by, say, March...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Higher desire spouses by definition want sex more than their mate. But sometimes they don’t want it either. What causes a higher desire (HD) spouse to pass up or avoid sex. Well, I asked some HD spouses.Let’s look at their top nine reasons for saying no, thanks. Rejection Still Stings...
Replies
Views
Pray for those suffering from a "Victim Mentality!" VICTIM MENTALITY by Dennis King ISBN to be awarded Copyright 2021 Dennis King License Thank you for respecting the work of this author. This work is licensed for your personal enjoyment. Any and all information herein may be used in Christian...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In a recent post, I gave three cheers and a hooray to good-willed husbands who want the best for their wives and marriage. But not every husband who wants the best for their wife and marriage is living up to that goal. Numerous challenges—from past wounds to current confusion, from personal...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom