I've had major tendinitis issues in my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends and prayer warriors, My back is squarely up against the wall. I badly need your prayers. In August 2022, my wife left me and then used the courts to take my children from me. I was 5000 miles away in Texas when she did those things. I just started a new job and was working to set...
Replies
7
Views
197
There is power in prayer (James 5:16! When I request a prayer, I always feel like I need to go back and give everyone the details. My family and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to serve the Lord. In August 2022, my work was complete. I had secured a teaching position in Texas, my home state...
Replies
7
Views
163
My toddler son, ### ###, had major surgery in January and today, he has follow-up ultrasounds and labs. Please join in my prayer asking for great news and that he continues to heal well and completely. Amen. Thank you all 🙏🏻
Replies
7
Views
509
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom