I've done all I can, my mom is ### she's contrary

Richard Farris

Humble Prayer Partner
I've done all I can do my mom is ### she's contrary an more I don't have patience like my brother I just can't so I'm just giving it to God want take her medicine how can u help some one an have patience I'm done in Jesus name amen
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
[SIZE=14pt]May God hear and answer your prayer request in Jesus’ name according to God's will and God's perfect timing[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt].  And may God also bless you with everything that You stand in need of and everything[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] God wants you to have.  Remember: [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] God knows what is best  for all His children. And God wants the best for all His children. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Please Read “Work on You” https://www.prayerrequest.com/blogs/entry/19206-work-on-you/[/SIZE]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I have followed every instruction and followed every thing you have told me to do... I have messaged all those I should message... I have tried to reach her... I have tried... what will you do I have messaged the person you asked me to and I am sitting here weeping and I can feel it I can...
Replies
6
Views
350
Heavenly father I have done all I can with my child ###. She lies, steals, doesn't follow instructions, looking at inappropriate materials, disrespectful, refuses to clean up after herself nor do her schoolwork. I am so tired and don't know what to do. I have sacrificed my health, career, and...
Replies
5
Views
461
This is going to be long — it's about me and my girlfriend's love story. Please pray for us. We need it now. I met her on February 28, 2024. She was my friend’s sister. He and I had lost touch after school, and we met again when I was about to end my life — something only my girlfriend knows. I...
Replies
8
Views
439
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom