I've come once again, knocking on your ...

Father, we pray for your divine intervention and give you thanks and praise for blessings you provide in Jesus name Amen
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
I've come once again, knocking on your hearts in complete surrender, desperately needing your help to pray for a friend. She has a weak heart, having GERD, asthma, and suffering from pneumonia... Please, I'm begging you, help me pray for her healing and this is the least I can do to repay the kindness and the help she has shown... Please😞😢
Jesus, we ask that you will heal your child. We ask that you send angels in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Lord, consider ### friend's health. Cure ### friend and bless with good health amen.
 
I've come once again, knocking on your hearts in complete surrender, desperately needing your help to pray for a friend. She has a weak heart, having GERD, asthma, and suffering from pneumonia... Please, I'm begging you, help me pray for her healing and this is the least I can do to repay the kindness and the help she has shown... Please😞😢

THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU😭... I know I can't do anything to repay all of you and your prayers, but this is the least that I can do, to thank all of you. My friend is now doing fine, regaining back his strength time by time... Thank You🙏. Our prayers have been answered... truly, that there can be miracles when you believe🙏😔....😊
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dearest community, I come once again to ask if you could please pray for me as my challenges have grown. A series of events have occurred separating me from the outside world. Since I last posted, asking for help with occult worshippers, everything settled down and I felt better. Then, it came...
Replies
6
Views
397
My prayer warriors I come once again seeking your prayers for my husband to stop watching porn and seeking to have sexual relationships with women in particular ### who is sending nude pictures of her private part to him in order for him to send her money. Please pray for ### to be removed from...
Replies
10
Views
397
I've come again, knocking on your doors in complete surrender.. I don't know what's happening... my friend got a high fever, praying for the negative result of being in dengue, and his only 3 years old... this is the only thing I can do to help, for his family the kindness and the help they have...
Replies
7
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom