Impywa

Disciple of Prayer
I’ve Been In Acute Muscle Pain In My Lower Back And Legs For The Past Few Years Which Has Diminished My Quality Of Life. Seen Doctors, Physical Therapy, Chiropractors But The My Condition 😭Is Continually Pain, Stiffness And The Ability To Walk Long Times Devastating. I Have An Appt With A Sports Medicine Doctor On June 1st🤓 Please, I Sincerely Request Prayers For ### To Overcome My Medical Issues So I Can Be 100% Well And Have An Active Life Again....It So Depressing When A Person’s Single And Know One Living With Her.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My leg is numb. I’ve been to the doctors and got diagnosed with facet joint arthrosis in my spine, lumbar. I’m only ### years old. My mental health is just the worst right now. I feel like my youth has been taken away. I have no idea how I got this, no injuries or nothing. I went to the doctors...
Replies
10
Views
502
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,809
Messages
16,781,147
Members
648,367
Latest member
Dreushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom