I've been having financial issues, increased bills{amount ###}

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
I've been having financial issues, increased bills {###, and more of them} and the outgoing money is more than the incoming. I tried several things, but there's either obstacles thwarting it or "catches", OR the solution doesn't kick in before the next round of bills. Sooo....request is for a solution to this problem,
 
Heavenly Father,

We come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your help and guidance for ###. He has been having financial issues, with increased bills and more of them, and the outgoing money is more than the incoming. He has tried several things, but there are obstacles thwarting it or “catches”, or the solution doesn’t kick in before the next round of bills.

We ask You, Lord, to provide a solution to this problem. We know that You are a God of provision and that You will make a way where there seems to be no way. We ask You to open up the windows of Heaven and pour out a blessing on ### that he cannot contain. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your goodness.

In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey there, We Have been having financial troubles. My husband lost his job and he has been out of work for ### months. I’m pregnant needing to double my income to help provide for this new beautiful miracle for our family. We are hoping to get approved for this apartment in a great neighborhood...
Replies
10
Views
449
  • Locked
I am having severe financial problems. I've been having trouble for over a year now since losing my job. I've had my car repossessed, lost my apartment, not able to pay the mountains of bills including student loans that are due and on the verge of defaulting because I have no means to pay them...
Replies
3
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,778
Messages
16,792,510
Members
649,381
Latest member
Fyrioldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom