I've been fighting for ###. For seven

Ms j

Disciple of Prayer
I've been fighting for SSDI. For seven years and been denied three times, Lord, I'm tired of fighting. I pray that God approves my SSDI in Jesus' name, Lord, I believe You can turn my case around in Jesus' name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that my disability claim gets approved. I have been fighting for ### yrs. I am a Christian woman. And believe there is no time limit on a blessing from God. And I believe in the path he has set forth for me. Thank you🙏✝️
Replies
6
Views
351
Where is God? In August ###, my job in ### was complete. I had secured a ### position in my home state of ###. The previous May, my wife, without talking to me, purchased two tickets for her and her daughter to go to overseas to visit family. My wife did not consult me or ask me. My wife was...
Replies
12
Views
199
Dear friends and prayer warriors, My back is squarely up against the wall. I badly need your prayers. In August 2022, my wife left me and then used the courts to take my children from me. I was 5000 miles away in Texas when she did those things. I just started a new job and was working to set...
Replies
7
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,972
Messages
16,794,137
Members
649,550
Latest member
Cheodoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom