I've been facing difficulty in breathing when ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
193
Please pray for me I've been facing some challenges with my husband sisters (###, ###, and ###). This morning ### saw me and she did not say a word to me and I have not done her anything and it has been going like this for the past 9 years. Now my husband and I we are trying to get our house...
Replies
7
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,849
Messages
16,804,083
Members
650,350
Latest member
Aelaitoroorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom