Cassandra M
Disciple of Prayer
I've always been told to pray for what you want/need so here goes my prayers again. Praying that ### have a loving and forgiving heart and ### and ### start getting along. Thank you, heavenly father, continue to bless our home, health, and finances. Watch over our children and grandchildren, and lord help ### and myself to continue to love one another and seek you, lord. I'm praying and asking boldly for marriage to ### and lord continue to soften ###'s heart for me to love but for him to receive the love I have for him and help him seek salvation. I'm praying that he see the love I have for him is real. Lord, I want ### to tell me that he loves me. Lord, please help him find it in his heart to tell me. Lord, I'm praying for all day, every day: love, compassion, affection, kindness, faithfulness, passionate honesty, and loyalty, communication from ###. Lord, I'm praying that he stop entertaining these women the devil is sending. You know ###'s weakness, lord, give him strength to only seek you and not the devil. Amen.
