Iv Made Up My Mind.

  • Thread starter Thread starter john6437724
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john6437724

Guest
Lord I've made up my mind. I will remain alone not because I want to but because I have no choice. Lord I know I have you. But to know I'm not allowed to have a companion or a friend is bad. But I've made up my mind I don't want that. I really miss nothing because I never had it anyway. Love or friendship is not for me. I've made up my mind now I don't want it. I don't need it. I never did. Companionship is not for everyone and it's not for me. It never was. No one likes me no one ever has liked me. I'm alone and I will remain that way. That's your will for me. I've made up my mind. In Jesus name amen.
 
Father we cast our cares upon you and we rest in the power of your word. We thank you for your word which gives us peace and comfort in the midst of our trials. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Firstly, a big Thank You to all those who prayed for me during my tough days. I don't know how to thank you all for everything you guys said and did for me. Secondly, I'm happy to announce that I have started to live my life freely without making myself toxic by remaining in this cold and soft...
Replies
9
Views
311
My mind, emotions and will are completely shattered I am so constantly attacked and tormented and sleep deprived because of torment I gave back into alcohol because I needed to sleep because I feel like I am constantly being raped by demons whenever I lay down and try to rest at all or try to...
Replies
7
Views
115
Thanks Lord Jesus, I suddenly can't shake ### from my head, there's something going on with her, I feel it, you know my feelings here. It's a complicated mess at its best scenario but I can't shake it. It will have to come from her you know this.Then there's ###, realizing who she was now, did...
Replies
14
Views
499
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,959
Messages
16,794,014
Members
649,540
Latest member
Galothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom