Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Its never been the way I wanted to live and the path I've taken diverged from the strait & narrow path countless times. I look back with regret and shame, and the feeling is strangling. But that's the beauty of my testimony in God Almighty, Jesus my Redeemer and holy spirit my comforter.My experience was the lesson that taught me the Grace of God, the atonement of Jesus and the comfort of the holy spirit that's divine.I testify that the Grace of God is sufficient, the power of the Savior and his atonement is real , Holy spirit is divine and full of peace, its my safe haven, my last resort & my hope. . . as I bear my testimony now , I once again celebrate my isolation from my past. I am great full for I know that what matters most is where I am heading and not where I've been. In Jesus name .Amen

That is a wonderful testimony of Gods mercy and redemption power. We are strangers and pilgrims on earth. Our time on earth will soon pass away and we are heading to our eternal home in heaven. Jesus promise is true today as it was when He said it. Where I am, there you may be also. Heading for glory along with you. Praise the Lord.

That is a wonderful testimony of Gods mercy and redemption power. We are strangers and pilgrims on earth. Our time on earth will soon pass away and we are heading to our eternal home in heaven. Jesus promise is true today as it was when He said it. Where I am, there you may be also. Heading for glory along with you. Praise the Lord.
Amen.

Its never been the way I wanted to live and the path I've taken diverged from the strait & narrow path countless times. I look back with regret and shame, and the feeling is strangling. But that's the beauty of my testimony in God Almighty, Jesus my Redeemer and holy spirit my comforter.My experience was the lesson that taught me the Grace of God, the atonement of Jesus and the comfort of the holy spirit that's divine.I testify that the Grace of God is sufficient, the power of the Savior and his atonement is real , Holy spirit is divine and full of peace, its my safe haven, my last resort & my hope. . . as I bear my testimony now , I once again celebrate my isolation from my past. I am great full for I know that what matters most is where I am heading and not where I've been. In Jesus name .Amen
I like the statement that you have made about the isolation of your past.There is this advise which says one has to get pass his pass before he can move forward.Usually it is when one's past is filled of disappointments, regrets failures and shame that we would want to forget.those memories. I have had many y regrettable .one ts I my past but I always tell my self no matter what that there is a light at the end of the tunnel,that the sun will shine tomorrow ,that better days are ahead.I just keep pressing on.I believe with all my heart that things will get better.After all we learn that faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen in Hebrews.yet faith without work is dead.Therefore we should actively pursue our goals and desire with .uch prayer long this pathway of life.Never give up or give in.

I like the statement that you have made about the isolation of your past.There is this advise which says one has to get pass his pass before he can move forward.Usually it is when one's past is filled of disappointments, regrets failures and shame that we would want to forget.those memories. I have had many y regrettable .one ts I my past but I always tell my self no matter what that there is a light at the end of the tunnel,that the sun will shine tomorrow ,that better days are ahead.I just keep pressing on.I believe with all my heart that things will get better.After all we learn that faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen in Hebrews.yet faith without work is dead.Therefore we should actively pursue our goals and desire with .uch prayer long this pathway of life.Never give up or give in.
Amen. God our father is bigger then any past, and we need to believe in this.And I also want to encourage everyone reading that , only God knows about you & I our tomorrow, . And when God is in control , your tomorrow ( future) will be perfect. In Jesus name. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Do not rely on your past nor hear the devils suggestion on what you have done in the past. Jesus Blood cleansed, purified and has redeemed us to enter heaven. The devil does not want us to get there, so temptations and guilt feelings will bring to our life. Remember what Jesus said. Fast and pray that ye shall not enter into temptation. Believe not what the devil brings to your life. Believe in the Lord and call on Him when there is no help around.

Anen.

Similar Requests

• Article
Psalm 1 is a great doorway to the New Year. If we follow it carefully, it can replace all of the frustrations that we experience with our New Year's resolutions. According to Psalm 1, we can chart our lives in a much more powerful and lasting way. We can choose a course that leads to success and...
Replies
Views
Dear Holy Abba Father Lord God Jesus, we bless, love and thank YOU, in the Holy Name and Holy Blood of Holy Lord God Jesus. As you see below, this eviction notice, aldean is in serious dire need of help and salvation from this scandalous mess the Somervilles has imposed upon aldean, as a result...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom