Its supposed to pour rain from Tuesday ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pour rain outside not good for me because i have to get back to work in the afternoon any chance of getting a break from the rain so i make it to work and back wishing the sun would come out prayers for my friend ### she is really sick and dying in the hospital don't know what day God will take...
Replies
5
Views
12
I'm freezing, it's pouring rain. I have to work outside for an hour, hoping we get a break from the rain and the sun comes out to warm me up. At least light rain would be nice. I hope my work area isn't flooded and there are no crazy drivers on the road.
Replies
9
Views
46
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,579
Messages
16,789,884
Members
649,140
Latest member
Cloermaraorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom