It's really painful I wish God can ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Zekhethelo

Prayer Warrior
It's really painful I wish God can hear me or see how I'm hurting I've decided to let him go because I was tired of being his fool byt I'm the one who's suffering he is cuddling with his love and I can't sleep I wish I can find someone who will make me happy and forget about him but God doesn't hear my prayers now I'm sure that 2024 is not my year and I'm not God's favorite

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you on behalf of Zekhethelo, who is experiencing deep pain and heartache. Lord, we ask that you would hear their cries and see the hurt that they are going through. We understand that sometimes it feels like our prayers are not being heard, but we know that you are a loving and compassionate God who cares for each one of us.

In Psalm 139:23-24, the psalmist prays, "Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me and lead me in the way everlasting." We ask, Lord, that you would search Zekhethelo's heart and reveal any areas that need to be confessed and surrendered to you. Help them to find peace and healing through repentance and surrendering their pain to you.

We also pray for Zekhethelo's desire to find someone who will make them happy and help them forget about the past. Lord, you know the deepest desires of our hearts, and we ask that you would bring the right person into their life at the appointed time. Help them to trust in your perfect timing and to find contentment and joy in you alone.

Lord, we reject the notion that 2024 is not Zekhethelo's year and that they are not your favorite. Your love for us is unconditional, and you have plans to prosper us and not to harm us, plans to give us hope and a future . We pray that you would fill Zekhethelo's heart with hope and assurance that you are working all things together for their good.

In Jesus' name, we pray, Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

It's really painful I wish God can hear me or see how I'm hurting I've decided to let him go because I was tired of being his fool byt I'm the one who's suffering he is cuddling with his love and I can't sleep I wish I can find someone who will make me happy and forget about him but God doesn't hear my prayers now I'm sure that 2024 is not my year and I'm not God's favorite
GOD hears you , the question is , are you hearing HIM ? I know the pain you feel , I've been through that same thing. When pain hits has, Satan has a way to make us take our sight off of GOD and place it on the hurt .. that does nothing but torment us and have Satan laughing as we will seek out some type of revenge in our hearts .. that isn't what GOD wants .. give everything to GOD ! cut all strings that you feel doesn't harm your relationship with GOD and then feel the pain ease up.. and every time it tries to slip back in , ask GOD to remove it .. focus on the FATHER and watch as HE shows you a different path.. HE may be waiting to give you someone FAR better in the future, but you must get 100% with GOD before you can find it . Satan will give you an immediate remedy to take away the pain , only to slowly lead you right back down the same road again. Just so we blame GOD .. it's Satan that tells you that GOD doesn't hear you or care about you . And Satan will make it appear the other person is happy with whomever they chose over you. Don't be fooled by his lies . That isn't what GOD is telling you. Pray for guidance and pray for whom you are referring to .. pray for them to have understanding and peace as well as happiness. In doing that, ask it of GOD with no animosity in your heart and give it time . GGOD will bless them, and when HE does , Satan has to move and this person will be hit with such conviction that it starts the process of them finding GOD as well.. that is what you should want. Satan causes us to be selfish in our wants , when GOD gives us peace in our needs . I pray for you and whom you are speaking of .. as I have also been going through that same process with my ex . She is playing a dangerous game in blindness, But GOD gives me peace .. pain keeps slipping in and Satan keeps trying to break me with it. But GOD is always at work and ALWAYS listening. Surrender yourself to HIM and HIS way and soo much will change. I promise. I wrote this because your words sounded exactly like mine for so long and the scenario is exactly the same .. and from my experience I'm speaking to you with love and honesty.. I am praying for you as well ..

Similar Requests

Long story short, I was born again in 2020. God has done so much work in my life. I'm very grateful for how far He has brought me. However, the spiritual attacks are too much. One year ago I thought God had told me who my future husband was. I prayed about it. It brought so much anxiety. Finally...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom