Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart to this wonderful community. I know you have been praying for me consistently …which gave me one more reason to be a woman of God & get closer to God and be like Jesus (Honestly, I really didn’t have anyone in my life before who would pray for me &...
Prayer for my dad. His body is retaining water. His legs are swollen with sores. His belly is huge. I don't have a proper diagnosis to attack from the roots. God knows. Can we claim his healing now in Jesus name. Amen
Life in either ### or ### gives me a letter for emotional support animal I get a cute RARE puppy 🐶 period permanently..I still keep my 2 Cats and the cats and a baby one old dog will accept as there baby the whole family will k. Fluoxetine refilled today no worries it is finished ✅ I get my...