It's Been Awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcampbell92

Humble Prayer Partner
I am back my brothers & sisters in Christ. I've been so embarrassed & a little ashamed to come back & pray with all of you & I apologize & ask The Lord to cleanse me & to forgive me for that. My situation in which I've been praying for almost a year with the NCAA & ### University is still unresolved. For a time I had almost lost all hope & faith, but knowing that my God is made perfect in all of my weaknesses he's strengthened me & renewed my faith so that I am stronger in faith than ever. Satan has been coming after myself & my family but I will not give up nor will I waiver in faith. I will not give up on you father because I know you are capable of the miraculous & I need you father. Dear Lord I pray that the NCAA clears up my situation & deems me a division 1 qualifier & I pray that all of my transcripts & everything are taken care of in order to enroll, be eligible, & play at ###. I also pray dear Lord that when I get to ### that I don't lose sight of you & keep you 1st in all things I do giving you all of the glory as you make me the best football player the world has ever seen and as you bring me closer to you as I spread your word throughout the nation telling the truth of your glory & how you have saved & redeemed me for your word says that if you have just as much faith as a mustard seed, you can enter the kingdom of heaven. & to please keep my brother free from the hands of Satan as he is trying to pry him away from the truth of your love. I just ask these requests in Jesus holy name, amen.
 
Hello brother in Christ, if you believe in God, everything will be taken care of in due time. Just wait upon the Lord and you will be renewed and fly like an eagle.
 
Dear Father, we together humbly ask Your guidance and interference on her situation with the NCAA & ###. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Keep praying! Don't give up!!! Even in the darkest hour, God can provide hope, restoration, and rescue.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

TL;DR Hello brothers and sisters, I wanted to say welcome back. I was quite active a few months ago. Unfortunately, I had to undergo some immuno-chemo therapy for my blood disorder. I also had a lot of seizures due to my epilepsy last week. God has kept me busy, helping the homeless for the last...
Replies
6
Views
289
Today I thought about writing a letter to God telling Him how I am feeling. This March month has been super challenging for me. No job update, mental, emotional, physical, financial, relationship challenges… Today has been a little tough, just crying out to God saying help me and give me...
Replies
8
Views
196
I sent a prayer request here in August for my loved one who was in the bad relationship with a non-believer girl who does future telling and divination kind of activities, and I prayed that may God reveal all the truth in front of my loved one. I want to tell you all that God has heard our...
Replies
7
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom