Its A New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
Good Morning Father! Thank u for letting us wake up on this Beautiful Warm Sunny day. Thank u for the food, and water, guide me through out this day. HELP me make better choices, I'm sorry for my sins. Forgive me Father. Guide me in which direction to go. I pray that today will be a good day and tmrw will be even better etc =) I Love U, in the name of Jesus, AMEN <3 :*
 
Lord Jesus, I pray to You that You would lead us not into temptation but deliver us from the evil one. Your will be done, on earth, as it is in heaven. I pray in Jesus name that ### would get her sins forgiven. Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE IAM REDEEMED FROM NOT HAVING A NEW DAYYYYY..FROM NOT HAVING MY FAMILY IN MY LIFE GREATLY..REDEEMED FROM THEY NOT HAVE A HEALING ❤️‍🩹 AND MYSELF IN OUR COMMUNICATION AND FINANCIAL FREEDOM.. WE ARE REDEEMED FROM NOT HAVING OUR PASSPORTS GREATLY..WE ARE REDEEMED NOW WE CAN GO ON...
Replies
9
Views
119
Life in my girl cat and I have a new day my boy cat CAN BE HEALED OK AS HE WAS LIMPING BACK TO THE GARAGE TODAY THAT HE CAN STAY WITH ME AND THE OTHER 2 CATS THEN CAN BE HAPPY I GET SARS 7 INTO THE COUNTY FOOD IS BACK IN MY LIFE AGSIN NORMALLY GREATLY I CAN FOCUS ON HEALING TODAY NOT BEING...
Replies
11
Views
421
NEW DAY I GET MY FOOD STAMPS BACK ON I GET A NEW HOME FOR MY ### CAT AND I THATS A GOOD THING FOR HEALING NOT DISMAY NO MORE NEGATIVITY FROM SATAN F U SATAN SHITE CREW IM NOT BAD NEWS BECAUSE IM A LIGHT F U DEMONS HAVE NO LIGHT OF MINE TO KEEP TO KILL STEAL DESTROY TODAY OF MINE MY ### MY ###...
Replies
10
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom